GRANTS are NOW OPEN
Applications for the programs close: Monday 11 April 2016
This grant is available to help active recreation and sports clubs with:
- Program and equipment (up to $5,000)
- Facility upgrade requests up to $25,000 on a $1 for $1 basis.
Eligible programs and equipment may include:
- Nationally accredited First Aid courses – HLTAID003 Provide First Aid
- CPR courses – HLTAID001 Perform CPR
- Sports Trainer courses
- Sideline Assist course
- Sports taping course
- First aid kit
- Defibrillator (AED)
- Treatment / massage table
- Uniforms, vests
Organisations that are incorporated sport or active recreation clubs that do not have a gaming machine licence are eligible.
The Community Recreation and Sport Facilities Program helps eligible organisations to plan, establish or improve sport and active recreation facilities that meet the needs of the community in South Australia.
Organisations can apply under the each of the following categories:
- Category 1 – facility planning
- Category 2 – facility development (requests $25,000 – $200,000)
- Category 3 – facility development (requests $200,001 – $1,000,000)
State Sport and Active Recreation Organisations, Industry Representative Bodies, Local Government, Schools, Community Groups, Incorporated Sport or Active Recreation Clubs that do not hold a gaming machine license.
The Sports Vouchers program is a Government of South Australia initiative administered by the Office for Recreation and Sport. The program provides an opportunity for primary school aged children from Reception to Year 7 to receive up to a $50 discount on sports membership/registration fees. The purpose is to increase the number of children playing organised sport by reducing cost as a barrier to participate in sport.
Download Sports Voucher here.
Click on the above links for each program for eligibility information, guidelines and application forms.
Please note: This information is of general a general nature.